Spanish for Travel
Going on Vacation or traveling for a business meeting?
1) The most useful Spanish phrases for travelers (customs, immigration, airplane, etc…).
2) The basic verbs to surf in the Hispanic world.
3) How to order and pay in a restaurant (Special instructions and the names of some dishes).
4) The hotel basics.
5) Pain free shopping (Credit cards, cash, sizes, equivalencies, etc.).
6) How to express pain in case of a medical problem.
7) Some of the most important Hispanic customs, manners and cultural awareness (personal space, kissing, greetings, tipping, safety, etc.).
8) Any topic that you want to include